Date of last revision: Monday, September 19th, 2022
Who We Are?
The name of our company is Human Resource LLC, and we provide online resources and tools for entrepreneurs for people who visit HumanResource.com (the “Website”).
What Is This?
Just so we’re clear, whenever we say “HumanResource” “we,” “us,” “our,” or “ourselves”, we’re talking about HumanResource LLC and whenever we say “you” or “your,” we’re talking about the person or business who has decided to visit the Website, or any of our apps
Why Are We Showing You This?
We value and respect your privacy. That is why we strive to only use your information when we think that doing so improves your experience in using our Website. If you feel that we could improve in this mission in any way, or if you have a complaint or concern, please let us know by sending us your feedback to the following email address: [email protected]
Our goal is to be as transparent and open about our use of information and data as possible, so that our users can benefit from both the way they provide information and how we use it.
By using the Website, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you may not use the Website.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information about you when you (A) give it to us, and (B) with automatic technologies.
A. Personally Identifiable Information: How we collect it.
In general, you can visit the Website without identifying yourself or revealing any Personally Identifiable Information. At your option, there are times we collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information from you:
- Contact Information. Contact Information includes your name, email address and other contact information. We collect Contact Information when you create an account with us, sign up for our newsletter, or otherwise communicate with us.
We may take your Personally Identifiable Information and make it Non-Personally Identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals, or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you.
B. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: How we collect it.
In addition to information you provide to us, we also automatically collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you. We automatically collect the following types of Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you:
- Device Information. This is information about how you access our Website, such as the operating system, hardware model, application or browser type and version, unique identifiers associated with your device and the domain name of the Website from which you linked to our Website, the date and time of visit or use and internet content provider information.
In the event that Non-Personally Identifiable Information collected is combined with your Personally Identifiable Information you have provided to us, we will treat it like Personally Identifiable Information for as long as it is combined.
C. How We Use the Information We Collect.
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To create your account and provide services. We use the information we collect to create an account for you and to provide our services to you.
- To communicate with you and promote our services. We use the information we collect from you to answer any communications you send to us and to send you our newsletter if you’ve requested it. We also use the information we collect for use in marketing to current and prospective users of our services.
- Analytics. We use the information we collect for use in performing various types of analytics. For example, use information to analyze how visitors interact with our Website, where visitors to our Website arrive from and exit to, and gaining insights into the types of consumers that may be interested in our Website and services, all of which helps us improve and enhance or Website and services.
- Operational Purposes. We use the information we collect for use for our operation purposes, and the operational purposes of our service providers, business partners and affiliates. For example, we may use information for maintaining our website and other infrastructure, to promote our brand, and to use in connection with our business partners and affiliates.
- For legal reasons. We reserve the right to access, use, preserve, transfer or disclose at any time, without notice to you, any information (including Personally Identifiable Information) as reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations and filing requirements.
- Security. We use the information we collect to protect our user’s accounts, our services, or to detect or prevent any security or technical issues related to our services.
D. Who We Share Your Information With and Why
HumanResource LLC only shares your information with third parties in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- We will share your analytics information with Google Analytics to manage hosting of the website and to provide our services.
- We share your name and email address with an email processor called MailChimp to distribute our mailing list.
- We use information we obtain from cookies and your IP address and share that information with our business partners and affiliates so that they can provide targeted advertising to you through an Ad Network.
- For legal reasons. We may be required to disclose information about you to third parties as required by law.
5. To prevent fraud. We reserve the right to transfer or disclose information about you to third parties to protect against or to prevent fraud or other liability.
E. Your Choices in What Information You Share
For users who do not create an account or otherwise communicate with us, only standard analytics taken from Google Analytics and related tools will be collected from you. The collection of other personal information only begins when you create an account or otherwise fill out our web forms. We will request your consent to use your data at that time. We will not use your data for more than the purpose for which it was collected.
F. How Long We Keep Your Information
To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from unpermitted access to such information, why we gather such information and the availability of achieving the goals through alternative means.
G. EU Rights to Information
According to the laws of the European Union (except for limited exceptions, where applicable), anyone in those countries has the right to:
- Be informed about their data and its processing
- Have access to their data
- Correct any errors in their data
- Erase data from our records
- Restrict processing and use of data
- Data portability
- Object to the use of their data, including for the purpose of automated profiling and direct marketing
- Make decisions about automated decision making and profiling
If you are an EU citizen, or currently residing in the EU, we may hold and process personal information that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at HumanResource LLC Attn: Privacy Compliance by email to [email protected] There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
H. Controlling the use of Your Personal Information
All users have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at HumanResource LLC Attn: Privacy Compliance by email to [email protected]
You also have the right to opt-out of our processing your personal information for marketing purposes by writing to us at HumanResource LLC Attn: Privacy Compliance by email to [email protected]
Protecting Your Information
A. Keeping it Safe
HumanResource LLC makes reasonable and commercially feasible efforts to keep your information safe. Though we are a small business, we have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We restrict access to your personal information to those who need to know it, are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations, and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- Encrypt many of our services using SSL,
- Provide additional security through our hosting services, and
- Regularly review our processes to consider if there are any additional improvements we can make to our systems.
That said, no organization or business can guarantee 100% data protection and therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. With that in mind, we also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will inform both you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach, as and when required by law.
B. Links to Other Websites
Our site has links to the sites, content, and services of other businesses, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. Any products or services found through a link to any of these other sites are subject to separate privacy policies. HumanResource LLC is not liable for any content provided or actions taken by such third parties.
C. Posting Content to Our Site or Social Media
Any content you post on this site or others, including through social media links, is likely to become publicly available and may not be fully revocable or erasable by HumanResource LLC, because it will have become available to third parties. You can always ask us to delete information in our possession, but we cannot force anyone else to erase your information. Please be aware that you publish such information at your own risk.
D. Do Not Track Signals
We currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
E. Use by Minors
This website, its content, and our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Content on this site is not likely to be of interest to most minors. HumanResource LLC does not knowingly collect information from those under the age of 18. If HumanResource LLC learns it has accidentally collected such information, it will be deleted.
If you are a parent and your minor child has provided us personal information, you have the right to contact us and require that we: (a) permit you to review the personal information provided, and (b) remove and delete the personal information provided. To do so, upon you contacting us, we must take reasonable steps to confirm you are the parent. You may contact us for such a request at any time at [email protected]
F. Compliance with Regulators
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority of your home country, where available, relating to the processing of any personal data you feel may have violated local regulations.
General Information for Your Further Understanding
A. No Unsolicited Personal Information Requests
We will never ask you for your personal information in an unsolicited letter, call, or email. If you contact us, we will only use your personal information if necessary to fulfill your request.
HumanResource LLC respects the rights of all of its users, regardless of location or citizenship. If you have any questions or concerns about any of these rights, or if you would like to assert any of these rights at any time, please contact [email protected]
D. Questions about Policy